lundi 13 avril 2009

Playlist dimanche 12 avril 2009

1. The Offspring : Pretty fly (for a white guy) (Greatest hits)
2. Run DMC & Aerosmith : Walk this way
3. The Last Shadow Puppets : Standing Next to me (The age of the understatement)
4. Ultra Orange et Emmanuelle : Sing Sing (éponyme)
5. The Police : Roxane (Outlandos d'Amour)
6. The Rolling Stones : (I can't get no) Satisfaction (40 licks)
7. Bruce Springsteen : The River (The River)
8. Soulwax : Any minute now (Any minute now)
9. James : Space (Pleased to meet you)
10. Kaiser Chiefs : Everything is average nowadays (Yours truly angry mob)
11. U2 : I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight (No line on the horizon)
12. Creedence Clearwater Revival : Proud Mary (The long road home)
13. Massive Attack : Karmacoma (Protection)
14. Noir Désir : A l'envers à l'endroit (Des visages, des figures)
15. Bloc Party : Letter to my son (Intimacy)
16. Pearl Jam : Worldwide suicide (Eponyme)

Aucun commentaire: